GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Eggs OT (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/164751-ping-eggs-ot.html)

Clark[_2_] 13-09-2007 12:59 AM

Ping Eggs OT

On my linux box, well OK I have eight computers, but this one has four
different hard drives three OS's XP for every day, XP for games only,
Win98, and Linux.

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

Clark
For sale "one slightly damaged ten inch pine stick and one heavily
damaged lawn mower blade"

Eggs Zachtly 13-09-2007 03:08 AM

Ping Eggs OT

Clark said:

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

I use Pan when on Nix.

--

Eggs

-Half the people you know are below average.

Eggs Zachtly 13-09-2007 11:04 AM

Ping Eggs OT

Ryan P. said:

Clark wrote:
On my linux box, well OK I have eight computers, but this one has four
different hard drives three OS's XP for every day, XP for games only,
Win98, and Linux.

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

I thought you were using OE?

He said he was on Linux. OE doesn't run on Linux (thankfully). Read the
headers:

I've been using Thunderbird (or some flavor of Mozilla) for a couple
years, and I've been pretty happy with it. I use it for my regular
e-mail as well, though, so I might be biased towards it. :)

Tbird is a worse newsreader than OE.

--

Eggs

Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.

Clark[_2_] 13-09-2007 12:52 PM

Ping Eggs OT

Ryan P. wrote:
Clark wrote:
On my linux box, well OK I have eight computers, but this one has four
different hard drives three OS's XP for every day, XP for games only,
Win98, and Linux.

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

I thought you were using OE?

I've been using Thunderbird (or some flavor of Mozilla) for a couple
years, and I've been pretty happy with it. I use it for my regular
e-mail as well, though, so I might be biased towards it. :)

I have been using Thunderbird since Netscape went weird and I started
using Firefox, I only use Outlook for newsgroups, heck I still have a
copy Netscape 4.7 installed.(win98 drive).

Clark