Old 13-09-2007, 12:59 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Ping Eggs OT

On my linux box, well OK I have eight computers, but this one has four
different hard drives three OS's XP for every day, XP for games only,
Win98, and Linux.

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

Clark
For sale "one slightly damaged ten inch pine stick and one heavily
damaged lawn mower blade"

Old 13-09-2007, 03:08 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Clark said:

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

I use Pan when on Nix.

--

Eggs

-Half the people you know are below average.
Old 13-09-2007, 11:04 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Ryan P. said:

Clark wrote:
On my linux box, well OK I have eight computers, but this one has four
different hard drives three OS's XP for every day, XP for games only,
Win98, and Linux.

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

I thought you were using OE?

He said he was on Linux. OE doesn't run on Linux (thankfully). Read the
headers:

I've been using Thunderbird (or some flavor of Mozilla) for a couple
years, and I've been pretty happy with it. I use it for my regular
e-mail as well, though, so I might be biased towards it.

Tbird is a worse newsreader than OE.

--

Eggs

Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
Old 13-09-2007, 12:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Ryan P. wrote:
Clark wrote:
On my linux box, well OK I have eight computers, but this one has four
different hard drives three OS's XP for every day, XP for games only,
Win98, and Linux.

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

I thought you were using OE?

I've been using Thunderbird (or some flavor of Mozilla) for a couple
years, and I've been pretty happy with it. I use it for my regular
e-mail as well, though, so I might be biased towards it.

I have been using Thunderbird since Netscape went weird and I started
using Firefox, I only use Outlook for newsgroups, heck I still have a
copy Netscape 4.7 installed.(win98 drive).

Clark

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
Ping Eggs Steveo Lawns 8 19-09-2006 11:53 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Pomacea bridgesii Eggs Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
C. japonica with eggs! Victor M. Martinez Freshwater Aquaria Plants 14 17-02-2003 09:21 PM