GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gianni Ferrari Mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/165880-gianni-ferrari-mower.html)

Rich Taylor 16-10-2007 03:52 PM

Gianni Ferrari Mower

hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

Steveo 16-10-2007 11:55 PM

Gianni Ferrari Mower

Rich Taylor wrote:
hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at
the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know
anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had
any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom! :)

Willshak 17-10-2007 12:20 AM

Gianni Ferrari Mower

on 10/16/2007 6:55 PM Steveo said the following:
Rich Taylor wrote:

hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at
the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know
anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had
any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom! :)

I think Carroll Shelby builds a better lawn mower. 0 to 100 and back to
0 in 10 seconds.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Eggs Zachtly 17-10-2007 01:15 AM

Gianni Ferrari Mower

Steveo said:

Rich Taylor wrote:
hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at
the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know
anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had
any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom! :)

If they come out with a Lambo mower, I may have to check that out, heh.

Of course, it would have to have P7's on the rear. =)
--

Eggs

-A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.

Steveo 17-10-2007 02:23 AM

Gianni Ferrari Mower

Rich Taylor wrote:

hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked
at the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or
know anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have
they had any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom! :)

I think Carroll Shelby builds a better lawn mower. 0 to 100 and back to
0 in 10 seconds.

Now that's a real lawn processor! I'm trying to find a DeLorean(sp) unit
myself, someone told me they stuff the seat with cocaine. (good pesticide)

Steveo 17-10-2007 02:24 AM

Gianni Ferrari Mower

wrote:
Steveo said:

Rich Taylor wrote:
hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked
at the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or
know anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have
they had any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom! :)

If they come out with a Lambo mower, I may have to check that out, heh.

Of course, it would have to have P7's on the rear. =)

Double clutch it Eggs!

tim[_8_] 19-10-2007 01:34 AM

Gianni Ferrari Mower

Rich Taylor wrote:
hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at
the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know
anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had
any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

I'm thinking of putting a hitch on the Bugatti for one of those self
powered tow behind mowers.

spidey 19-10-2007 01:13 PM

Gianni Ferrari Mower

"Steveo" wrote in message
Rich Taylor
ferrari..vrooom vrooom! :)

does your boyfriend know you're on the computer again? tsk, tsk!

33stu0 16-01-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Taylor (Post 754548)

You would be better of with a Turbo 4 machine as they are a lot stronger if you need more details please ask, if you need one I have two used ones in stock at www.stuarttaylors.co.uk under ground care