Old 16-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Registered User

Default Gianni Ferrari Mower

hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance
Old 16-10-2007, 11:55 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Rich Taylor wrote:
hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at
the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know
anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had
any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom!
Old 17-10-2007, 12:20 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

on 10/16/2007 6:55 PM Steveo said the following:
Rich Taylor wrote:

hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at
the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know
anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had
any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom!

I think Carroll Shelby builds a better lawn mower. 0 to 100 and back to
0 in 10 seconds.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Old 17-10-2007, 01:15 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Steveo said:

Rich Taylor wrote:
hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at
the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know
anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had
any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom!

If they come out with a Lambo mower, I may have to check that out, heh.

Of course, it would have to have P7's on the rear. =)
--

Eggs

-A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
Old 17-10-2007, 02:23 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Rich Taylor wrote:

hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked
at the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or
know anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have
they had any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

ferrari..vrooom vrooom!

I think Carroll Shelby builds a better lawn mower. 0 to 100 and back to
0 in 10 seconds.

Now that's a real lawn processor! I'm trying to find a DeLorean(sp) unit
myself, someone told me they stuff the seat with cocaine. (good pesticide)

Old 19-10-2007, 01:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Rich Taylor wrote:
hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at
the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know
anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had
any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance

I'm thinking of putting a hitch on the Bugatti for one of those self
powered tow behind mowers.
Old 19-10-2007, 01:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Steveo" wrote in message
Rich Taylor
ferrari..vrooom vrooom!

does your boyfriend know you're on the computer again? tsk, tsk!

Old 16-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Taylor View Post
hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and we are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked at the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or know anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they had any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advance
You would be better of with a Turbo 4 machine as they are a lot stronger if you need more details please ask, if you need one I have two used ones in stock at www.stuarttaylors.co.uk under ground care

Ferrari still fuming over spy case NBTT Ponds 0 25-12-2007 09:55 PM
Replace mower or just mower battery? [email protected] Gardening 17 26-08-2005 04:31 AM
How to Make a Lawn Mower into Mulching Mower? Jay Chan Gardening 8 30-05-2003 04:09 PM
mower not run in 2 yrs John Lawns 4 24-04-2003 04:32 AM
John Deere F510 Riding Mower Keeps Blowing Fuses! C R R Lawns 0 29-03-2003 02:20 PM