GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Post-winter lawncare (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/1687-post-winter-lawncare.html)

kiddcreole 17-02-2003 05:02 AM

Post-winter lawncare

I know nothing about lawncare, so I really need help here. I am renting a house and part of my lease says I am supposed to maintain the lawn. It is warming up now ( I live in Northwest Florida) and seems like it should be time for getting the grass turned back to green. Not sure what I need to do to make this happen. Had a nightmare at a previous rental which cost me my $800 deposit and don't want to go through that again. Any advice, links, or other useful info would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected] 17-02-2003 05:38 AM

Post-winter lawncare

"kiddcreole" wrote:

(Snip the html)

Start he

http://floridaturf.com/staugust/

Please don't post in html,this is a text group.

--
Go# 40 42 12
50GB/Month