Old 09-06-2008, 03:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default brush cutters

Help I need some ideas of which brush cutter to buy or weed eater. Is there
one out there with an electric starter. I had a weed eater but I can never
get it started by my self I don't have the power to use a pull starter and I
need some thing that will reach the back of my lot which would be at least
200+ feet from an electric outlet so electric is out. but I do need some
thing to get rid of heavyer grass and burdocks I need to go around a pond
with grass about 4+ foot high. So any ideas I don't want to spend a lot of
cash around $300 or less. I have a rider to do the rest of lawn and grass.
but need something for the out lining edges.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. lls

Old 09-06-2008, 10:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

llseari wrote:
Help I need some ideas of which brush cutter to buy or weed eater. Is there
one out there with an electric starter. I had a weed eater but I can never
get it started by my self I don't have the power to use a pull starter and I
need some thing that will reach the back of my lot which would be at least
200+ feet from an electric outlet so electric is out. but I do need some
thing to get rid of heavyer grass and burdocks I need to go around a pond
with grass about 4+ foot high. So any ideas I don't want to spend a lot of
cash around $300 or less. I have a rider to do the rest of lawn and grass.
but need something for the out lining edges.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. lls

$300 or less.... you need a sickle.

--
Art
Old 15-06-2008, 09:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
EXT EXT is offline

"Art" wrote in message
llseari wrote:
[...]

Or a scythe for weeds that tall.