GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help on trimmer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/176099-help-trimmer.html)

Jim Hunter 19-06-2008 11:08 PM

Help on trimmer

I have an echo 210 which will run at idle, but never higher when you
accelerate it.

Steps to help figure out what to do?

Thanks

Art 20-06-2008 02:16 AM

Help on trimmer

Jim Hunter wrote:
I have an echo 210 which will run at idle, but never higher when you
accelerate it.

Steps to help figure out what to do?

Thanks

If you put the choke on about halfway or a little more, will it
accelerate then?

--
Art

Art 21-06-2008 01:42 AM

Help on trimmer

Jim Hunter wrote:
No, it stays the same.

"Art" wrote in message
Jim Hunter wrote:
I have an echo 210 which will run at idle, but never higher when you
accelerate it.

Steps to help figure out what to do?

Thanks

If you put the choke on about halfway or a little more, will it accelerate
then?

--
Art

My crystal ball is on the blink right now so I will take a wild ass
guess and say the throttle cable is not connected.

If you want help you need to provide some information. Descriptions of
how it acts under different conditions, what you've tried, what you
suspect might be it, how did it run last time you used it, when did it
work right, what happened since then... Those kinds of things that only
you could know. If you're not capable of that then you need to take it
to a shop.

--
Art (not even gonna bother fixing the top post)