Old 19-06-2008, 11:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Help on trimmer

I have an echo 210 which will run at idle, but never higher when you
accelerate it.

Steps to help figure out what to do?

Thanks

Old 20-06-2008, 02:16 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Jim Hunter wrote:
I have an echo 210 which will run at idle, but never higher when you
accelerate it.

Steps to help figure out what to do?

Thanks

If you put the choke on about halfway or a little more, will it
accelerate then?

--
Art
Old 21-06-2008, 01:42 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Jim Hunter wrote:
No, it stays the same.

"Art" wrote in message
Jim Hunter wrote:
I have an echo 210 which will run at idle, but never higher when you
accelerate it.

Steps to help figure out what to do?

Thanks

If you put the choke on about halfway or a little more, will it accelerate
then?

--
Art

My crystal ball is on the blink right now so I will take a wild ass
guess and say the throttle cable is not connected.

If you want help you need to provide some information. Descriptions of
how it acts under different conditions, what you've tried, what you
suspect might be it, how did it run last time you used it, when did it
work right, what happened since then... Those kinds of things that only
you could know. If you're not capable of that then you need to take it
to a shop.

--
Art (not even gonna bother fixing the top post)

Hedge trimmer attachment for a John Deere "Quik-tatch" string trimmer? [email protected] Gardening 0 10-03-2014 10:07 PM
Tree Trimmer Trey Meeks Texas 3 22-08-2003 01:42 PM
Help me Select Gas Trimmer Mojo Lawns 14 25-07-2003 02:42 PM
Lawn edging using a petrol trimmer Rocket Gardening 3 26-01-2003 06:26 PM
Trimmer line The Fly Lawns 4 06-12-2002 07:50 AM