Old 11-11-2008, 04:10 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Misty foggy sprinkler sprays

I have seen in parks where they need to water a small area of shrubs they
have this sprinkler nozzle that lets out a misty foggy spray, is this a
special nozzle that is very expensive and only available for commercial
applications? I didn't see it at Home Depot so may be it's not a popular
item. I have an area this may be a perfect application for.

Thanks,

MC

Old 11-11-2008, 01:03 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Nov 10, 11:10*pm, "MiamiCuse" wrote:
I have seen in parks where they need to water a small area of shrubs they
have this sprinkler nozzle that lets out a misty foggy spray, is this a
special nozzle that is very expensive and only available for commercial
applications? *I didn't see it at Home Depot so may be it's not a popular
item. *I *have an area this may be a perfect application for.

Thanks,

MC

For shrubs, flower beds, small lawn sections, etc, spray type
sprinkler heads are typically used. They pop up, don't rotate, and
deliver a finer fixed spray pattern. Available at HD and similar, or
you can go to SprinklerWarehouse.com online.