Old 26-01-2009, 11:06 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Landscaping Ideas

The area that surrounds your home can be turned into just anything
your heart desires. When landscaping, here are several fixtures and
ideas that you could integrate into the project:

• Gardens are not only ideal for the green thumbs who just love
tinkering around their blooms and getting some sun. These can also be
enjoyed as much by homeowners who are not into such hobbies through
low-maintenance plants.
• Ornamental fencing is a fixture which can not only help protect
areas such as flowerbeds but can also be a great addition to the curb
appeal of your home.
• Waterfalls, fountains and ponds are also great in creating a magical
ambiance in your lawn or yard.

Craftsmen Network
http://www.craftsmennetwork.com/
Old 11-03-2009, 02:25 AM
Registered User

Hi!

I like your idea about landscaping design.. Thanks for that wonderful tips.
I am planning to modify our garden this coming summer season.