GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bosch Li Battery Mowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/182610-bosch-li-battery-mowers.html)

garyjames 14-04-2009 04:39 PM

Bosch Li Battery Mowers

My apologies if this subject has been raised before but I am new to this forum.
I am considering buying a Bosch 43Li or 37Li battery mower and wondered if anybody had experience of using one.

damian 27-04-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyjames (Post 838697)
My apologies if this subject has been raised before but I am new to this forum.
I am considering buying a Bosch 43Li or 37Li battery mower and wondered if anybody had experience of using one.

Yes we sell a lot of them but to be honest your better off going for a petrol one.

1. They are more powerful.

2. If you are cutting long grass they drain very quickly.

3. You have to charge them up.

Why not spend an extra £60 and go for a decent petrol version ?