Old 14-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Registered User

Default Bosch Li Battery Mowers

My apologies if this subject has been raised before but I am new to this forum.
I am considering buying a Bosch 43Li or 37Li battery mower and wondered if anybody had experience of using one.
Old 27-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjames View Post
My apologies if this subject has been raised before but I am new to this forum.
I am considering buying a Bosch 43Li or 37Li battery mower and wondered if anybody had experience of using one.
Yes we sell a lot of them but to be honest your better off going for a petrol one.

1. They are more powerful.

2. If you are cutting long grass they drain very quickly.

3. You have to charge them up.

Why not spend an extra £60 and go for a decent petrol version ?
Carp fishing
Repairs UK