Old 28-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Registered User

Default Weed & Feed Products

Hello,

I'm a novice but passionate about getting my lawn looking beautiful. Following much research, I think I understand the fundamentals of lawn care and I am now trying to source the best products to treat my lawn through the seasons. I'm currently using Evergreen Complete (first time) but I think this is a public consumer product and definitely not what a professional would use.

What do the pro's use to periodically weed and feed their lawns and who vends these ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sled
Old 29-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sled View Post
Hello,

I'm a novice but passionate about getting my lawn looking beautiful. Following much research, I think I understand the fundamentals of lawn care and I am now trying to source the best products to treat my lawn through the seasons. I'm currently using Evergreen Complete (first time) but I think this is a public consumer product and definitely not what a professional would use.

What do the pro's use to periodically weed and feed their lawns and who vends these ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sled
Hi Sled,

There is a massive range available for lawn treatment and they all do different things. It all depends on the NPK levels of your lawn and also other factors which affect growth and weeds. Once you create the perfect environment for grass to grow, it becomes a perfect environment for weeds to grow.

Once you know what your lawn needs you can start purchasing the professional products that you need. Our website is perfect for someone like you as it has a huge range of many different lawn care products and also different things like weed identification and solutions. The link is shown below:

http://horticulture.taylorschoice.co.uk/index.php

You can get also get a soil testing kit from here which will help you on your way to creating the perfect lawn. Also detailed information about each product is available and professional advice is just a phone call away.

One of our top selling lawn, weed and feed plus mosskiller products is http://horticulture.taylorschoice.co...otts_300m2.php

Thanks
Chris