Old 29-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Registered User

Default lawn looks whitish after cutting..

Hi,
I notice my lawn after cutting has whitish type of hairs on the top of the blades of grass for a few days after cutting,is this due to a blunt blade on the mower i wonder??
Old 02-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriz1 View Post
Hi,
I notice my lawn after cutting has whitish type of hairs on the top of the blades of grass for a few days after cutting,is this due to a blunt blade on the mower i wonder??
Yes it is. Either blunt or poor quality mower.