GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey!! How Yal doing?? :) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/193615-hey-how-yal-doing.html)

ggt_10 08-09-2010 01:52 AM

Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips! :)
im so exited!!!
thnkx!!! :)

Angie[_2_] 11-09-2010 10:58 PM

Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

On Sep 7, 8:52*pm, ggt_10 wrote:
I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips! :)
*im so exited!!!
*thnkx!!! :)

I'm new here as well. Looking forward to learning new things on lawn
care!

Ashley[_2_] 12-09-2010 11:14 PM

Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

I too am super excited to learn new gardening tips. I just recently
learned the hard way that you can actually over fertilize your lawn :
(

Ashley

Red[_2_] 13-09-2010 03:40 AM

Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

On Sep 12, 5:14*pm, Ashley wrote:
I too am super excited to learn new gardening tips. I just recently
learned the hard way that you can actually over fertilize your lawn :
(

Ashley

This is a somewhat slow group, and many questions come from the UK
which appears to have quite different plants, soil, weather
conditions, and equipment than the USA. But that doesn't prevent us
from adding our 2 pence worth of comments.

Ask away and let's get something started.

Red

Jim[_19_] 13-09-2010 01:03 PM

Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

Ashley wrote:

I too am super excited to learn new gardening tips. I just recently
learned the hard way that you can actually over fertilize your lawn :
(

Ashley

http://www.supersod.com/info-maint-lawn.html

as for the amounts and timing their recommendations are useful.

Rasquilter 26-09-2010 06:33 PM

Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

On Sep 7, 8:52*pm, ggt_10 wrote:
I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips! :)
*im so exited!!!
*thnkx!!! :)

I'm new also and am also looking forward to getting advice on
gardening for fruits, vegetables and flowers.

laverne 28-09-2010 02:20 AM

Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

On Sep 7, 8:52*pm, ggt_10 wrote:
I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips! :)
*im so exited!!!
*thnkx!!! :)

I am excited about learning some gardening tips also. I've never had a
gardern.

sampvasant 28-09-2010 07:49 AM

Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

On Sep 8, 5:52*am, ggt_10 wrote:
I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips! :)
*im so exited!!!
*thnkx!!! :)

http://www.grassstitcher.com/affilia...d/thulamswathi

visit the above link and you can get more details