GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   2 stroke gas/oil mixing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/193688-2-stroke-gas-oil-mixing.html)

[email protected] 12-09-2010 08:28 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Willshak 12-09-2010 09:49 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

wrote the following:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

That's just for the mathematically challenged.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

b2sm 14-09-2010 03:55 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Being Mathmatically challenged, I am glad to know of this information.
Thank you

Frank 14-09-2010 05:22 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On 9/14/2010 10:55 AM, b2sm wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

Being Mathmatically challenged, I am glad to know of this information.
Thank you

It's spam - item for sale.
Use your calculator.

lgarcia 14-09-2010 06:32 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 2:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Sorry I'm doing a business assignment and was told to reply to a
newsgroup article. Thanks!

CW.CITW150 15-09-2010 05:04 AM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Definitely a good idea. Thanks for the resource.

mj sim 15-09-2010 05:23 AM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Looks like a cool item, but how does it clear your clutter in you
garage? you still have to store the gas and oil...

Red[_2_] 15-09-2010 03:56 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 14, 11:23*pm, mj sim wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:

Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Looks like a cool item, but how does it clear your clutter in you
garage? you still have to store the gas and oil...

You can put the calculator back in the house.

Red[_2_] 15-09-2010 03:58 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 14, 12:32*pm, lgarcia wrote:
On Sep 12, 2:28*pm, wrote:

Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Sorry I'm doing a business assignment and was told to reply to a
newsgroup article. Thanks!

I'd rate that reply as an "F-"

Eggs Zachtly 17-09-2010 05:41 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

Being Mathmatically challenged, I am glad to know of this information.
Thank you

It's spam

So was what you replied to. So was every other direct reply to the OP (except
willshak's and a noob's). Most likely they were from the same poster. Best to
not reply at all. ;)

[rest snipped]
--

Eggs

-Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.

[email protected] 21-09-2010 04:36 AM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

I agree with you totally. Everyone needs to stop wasting gas and oil.

Willshak 21-09-2010 06:01 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

wrote the following:
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, wrote:

Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

I agree with you totally. Everyone needs to stop wasting gas and oil.

How does it prevent wasting gas and oil?

Whitney 23-09-2010 06:37 PM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

I agree this website looks like a great way to manage your gas and oil
mixtures.

msresearch140 24-09-2010 01:11 AM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

I agree. We should only use what we need.

Stephanie Coleman 24-09-2010 05:10 AM

2 stroke gas/oil mixing

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics.