GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to buy garden turf? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/200178-where-buy-garden-turf.html)

TurfOnline 27-10-2011 01:01 PM

Where to buy garden turf?

Hello
I'm new to the forum - I run a Turf company based in Norfolk but also online.
I just wanted to conduct some market research as to where you prefer to get your lawn and turf from for any gardening projects?

Sorry if I'm barging into the forum but it would be very beneficial to understand what the market is like for selling turf online.

Thanks

[email protected][_2_] 28-10-2011 02:29 PM

Where to buy garden turf?

--
TurfOnline

I just seed any areas where I need turf. If I were to buy
any for small patch jobs, I'd go to HD or Lowes because
I've seen it there. If I wanted larger quantities, I'd go to the
local turf farms.

If I needed quantity, I'd consider buying it online. But,
I would not think to look to buy it online, but I might do
a google to find local suppliers. And if one at a distance
came up in the search, I'd look into it, at least enough
to find out if there was an advantage to going that way.

bsmiths18 03-11-2011 05:48 AM

Perfectly green 20-11-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmiths18 (Post 941012)
I'd consider buying it online. .

a href="http://www.perfectlygreen.co.uk/"artificial grass/a Perfectly green is online

freshturf 02-12-2011 02:40 PM

i got my
Turf from Turf | Turf Suppliers | Lawn Turf | Fresh Garden Turf i was very inpressed with there seeded lawn turf