Old 27-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Registered User

Default Where to buy garden turf?

Hello
I'm new to the forum - I run a Turf company based in Norfolk but also online.
I just wanted to conduct some market research as to where you prefer to get your lawn and turf from for any gardening projects?

Sorry if I'm barging into the forum but it would be very beneficial to understand what the market is like for selling turf online.

Thanks
Old 28-10-2011, 02:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

--
TurfOnline

I just seed any areas where I need turf. If I were to buy
any for small patch jobs, I'd go to HD or Lowes because
I've seen it there. If I wanted larger quantities, I'd go to the
local turf farms.

If I needed quantity, I'd consider buying it online. But,
I would not think to look to buy it online, but I might do
a google to find local suppliers. And if one at a distance
came up in the search, I'd look into it, at least enough
to find out if there was an advantage to going that way.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:48 AM
Registered User

Old 20-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmiths18 View Post
I'd consider buying it online. .
a href="http://www.perfectlygreen.co.uk/"artificial grass/a Perfectly green is online
Old 02-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Registered User

Talking

i got my
Turf from Turf | Turf Suppliers | Lawn Turf | Fresh Garden Turf i was very inpressed with there seeded lawn turf
UK Turf Suppliers
Turf
Lawn Turf
Turf Suppliers

Organic Turf / Pesticide Free Turf Mj62 Lawns 7 06-02-2011 06:57 PM
Turf on top of turf flashman Lawns 5 09-03-2006 10:10 PM
New turf lawn - joins and turf quality Muzz United Kingdom 0 30-06-2005 01:08 PM
Turf on Turf Mike P. United Kingdom 1 22-06-2003 11:20 AM
Turf Type Tall Fescues? Where to buy? A. Raasch Gardening 3 17-03-2003 05:44 AM