GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawn disease (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/205733-lawn-disease.html)

eric phillips 16-11-2012 02:41 PM

Lawn disease

I have heard that a good treatment for fungal infection is a mixture of water, baking soda, cooking oil, and washing up liquid, and what are the possible problems/out comes. I think the infections are snow mould and fusarium

Guv Bob[_2_] 08-01-2013 06:11 AM

Lawn disease

--
eric phillips

I have heard similar to that. A PBS show I saw many years ago said to add a cup or whatever of urine. I have found that if I pee into a bottle and the pour it on the friendly dog, that the dog will run around the yard shaking it off, followed by jumping on the lovely wife's favorite comforter.

Eco Maintenance 20-03-2013 11:44 AM

I have no idea about the concoction you have described and if it works.

Why not deal with the causes of the diseases rather than trying to treat them once they have occurred ? There is plenty of information available on the web. Good luck.

Stuart.