GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   dog killing the lawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/20736-dog-killing-lawn.html)

Phill Lee 05-05-2003 10:58 PM

dog killing the lawn

As the title says. Is there anything that can be put on the grass to stop
the dog urinating on it.
Phill

[email protected] 05-05-2003 10:58 PM

dog killing the lawn

"Phill Lee" wrote:
As the title says. Is there anything that can be put on the grass to stop
the dog urinating on it.
Phill

Where will the dog urinate instead?

--
-------------------http://NewsReader.Com/------------------
50GB/Month(nntp/web)

nil nil nil 05-05-2003 10:58 PM

dog killing the lawn

I had the same problem. options I could think of was train the dog to go in
a specific spot. tie dog up so it cant roaming into areas I did not want him
to go, or just patch the spots that die with grass seed and some elbow
grease. I did the patching of the lawn and it worked out well.

I did see a article on the TV about a product you would feed the dog on a
daily basis that would prevent (kinda like a daily vitamin) the lawn from
dying. Not sure if it actually worked or not of if it is still available but
it may be worth a call to the vet and ask.