GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone ever take apart / disassemble a Gardena Turbo Drive sprinklerhead? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/208092-anyone-ever-take-apart-disassemble-gardena-turbo-drive-sprinklerhead.html)

Home Guy 19-08-2013 12:07 AM

Anyone ever take apart / disassemble a Gardena Turbo Drive sprinklerhead?

I've got one of these:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...EL._AA300_.jpg

Technically it's a Gardena Turbo Drive Sprinkler on a Spike 36849-6.

I've got the top grey section separated from the lower orange section,
but I don't know if the top grey section (which appears to be composed
of 3 separate pieces) can be taken apart without breaking it.

This sprinker rotates fine in one direction, but stalls when turning in
the reverse direction.

Stormin Mormon[_5_] 19-08-2013 01:50 AM

Anyone ever take apart / disassemble a Gardena Turbo Drive sprinkler head?

Don't run it in reverse, problem solved.

Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

Ashton Crusher 19-08-2013 01:55 AM

On Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:07:03 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

I've got one of these:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...EL._AA300_.jpg

Technically it's a Gardena Turbo Drive Sprinkler on a Spike 36849-6.

I've got the top grey section separated from the lower orange section,
but I don't know if the top grey section (which appears to be composed
of 3 separate pieces) can be taken apart without breaking it.

This sprinker rotates fine in one direction, but stalls when turning in
the reverse direction.

Adjust the idle mixture screw.

Stormin Mormon[_6_] 19-08-2013 02:57 AM

Anyone ever take apart / disassemble a Gardena Turbo Drive sprinklerhead?

Spoof!

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus