GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help me find the original manufacturer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/29077-help-me-find-original-manufacturer.html)

Gershon Shamay 26-05-2003 09:56 PM

Help me find the original manufacturer

I need to replace the plastic cap of an old in-line dispenser (fertilizer
system). I can't find who the original manufacturer is. Here's what I see on
the plastic cap:
- It's green, 2.5" diameter.
- On the top, it has the words "Nutra Rain" inside a water drop. I thought
this is the manufacturer, but I can't find them anywhere on the web. Are
they still in business ? Is another manufacturer making compatible parts ?
- On the side, it says "Hand tighten only", 214002 and HYDRABATHS.

This plastic cap is cracked and I need to replace it with a new one. I'd
rather not throw away the current inline dispenser and buy a new one. I'll
appreciate any pointers to a replacement part.

--
Regards,

Gershon Shamay