GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Suggestion Needed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/38379-suggestion-needed.html)

Larry Newton 26-07-2003 10:42 PM

Suggestion Needed

I have a patch of bare soil on the north side of my house that is very dry
and doesn't receive more than an hour of sunlight (at sunrise). The soil is
well amended, but with all the recent rains we've had, the soil is beginning
to wash away. Any groundcover suggestions with an eye towards native
midwest plants? Thanks.

Larry Newton 27-07-2003 07:33 PM

Suggestion Needed

that's what I just removed from that area. I loathe hostas. Don't ask me
why, just one of those irrational things we all experience once in a while.

[email protected] 30-07-2003 06:32 AM

Suggestion Needed

"Larry Newton" wrote:
pretty much

Pretty much what? You html top posting jackass.

--
GO# 40