Old 26-07-2003, 10:42 PM
Larry Newton

Default Suggestion Needed

I have a patch of bare soil on the north side of my house that is very dry
and doesn't receive more than an hour of sunlight (at sunrise). The soil is
well amended, but with all the recent rains we've had, the soil is beginning
to wash away. Any groundcover suggestions with an eye towards native
midwest plants? Thanks.

Old 27-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Larry Newton

that's what I just removed from that area. I loathe hostas. Don't ask me
why, just one of those irrational things we all experience once in a while.

Old 30-07-2003, 06:32 AM

"Larry Newton" wrote:
pretty much

Pretty much what? You html top posting jackass.

--
GO# 40