GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Apricot Trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/39127-apricot-trees.html)

Jeff Piotrowski 02-08-2003 10:02 PM

Apricot Trees

Hello,

My wife and I just did some Apricot Jam canning today and now have a ton
of Apricot pits left over. If is possible for us to plant these in our
yard and have an Apricot tree grow within a few years?

We live in Southern Ontario, Canada - will this make a difference?

Jeff

Mickey 03-08-2003 08:03 AM

Apricot Trees

Pot them up inside it is easier to take care of them. Transfer them when
they get a few feet tall.

Jeff Piotrowski 07-08-2003 03:43 AM

Apricot Trees

I would love too, but I have two curious cats and the apricot leaves are
poisonous to then

Jeff