Old 02-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Jeff Piotrowski

Default Apricot Trees

Hello,

My wife and I just did some Apricot Jam canning today and now have a ton
of Apricot pits left over. If is possible for us to plant these in our
yard and have an Apricot tree grow within a few years?

We live in Southern Ontario, Canada - will this make a difference?

Jeff

Old 03-08-2003, 08:03 AM
Mickey

Pot them up inside it is easier to take care of them. Transfer them when
they get a few feet tall.

Old 07-08-2003, 03:43 AM
Jeff Piotrowski

I would love too, but I have two curious cats and the apricot leaves are
poisonous to then

Jeff