Old 20-08-2003, 02:39 AM
AngryFish

Default What do you think happened to our lawn?

What do you think happened to our lawn? The yellow streaks that you
see in the pictures came on in a matter of a couple of days.

1. Fertilizer burn. Fertilizer was applied last week.
- or -
2. Not enough water. Temperature was in the mid to upper 90s all
last week. Grass was only watered every other day for 10-15 minutes.
- or -
3. Other. Something else.

The pictures are at http://members.lycos.co.uk/sqrlspam/lawn.html

The lawn next door (marked by the other set of brick steps) has no
yellow patches nor streaks at all.

Thank you for looking! Email me at
!