Old 28-08-2003, 02:02 PM
John

Default nuisance chipmunks

I live in town, and have a few chipmunks that like to hang around my back
yard, close to the landscaped areas (rock, timbers, retaining walls, etc.).
It scares the heck out of my wife when she steps out the back door and they
scurry away. Any suggestions what will deter them from hanging around, short
of killing them?

Old 28-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Die Spammer !!!

John wrote:

I live in town, and have a few chipmunks that like to hang around my back
yard, close to the landscaped areas (rock, timbers, retaining walls, etc.).
It scares the heck out of my wife when she steps out the back door and they
scurry away. Any suggestions what will deter them from hanging around, short
of killing them?

Chipmunks are harmless....

Dont need to kill them... if she is new to the area or house then she will get
used to them. If she has been there along time with the chipmunks and still
can't get used to them... well....maybe she should ease up on the coffee or....

nuisance footballs chris rowe United Kingdom 0 12-04-2005 06:18 PM
nuisance footballs chris rowe United Kingdom 4 12-04-2005 12:45 PM
Public Nuisance Yards Rusty Mase Texas 4 26-06-2003 04:33 AM
Slug and snails nuisance HaaRoy United Kingdom 16 06-01-2003 02:21 AM
On Slugs - Slug and snails nuisance ~ rob ~ United Kingdom 0 15-12-2002 01:05 AM