GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Info on Buckner Rotor Sprinklers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/42617-info-buckner-rotor-sprinklers.html)

Chad Penney 09-09-2003 08:02 PM

Info on Buckner Rotor Sprinklers

I got a bunch of Buckner Rotor style spinklers off ebay last year.
some are fixed 360 and some a 30-360. I can't seem to find any info on
them. Buckners website doesn't even have them listed. Does anyone have
any information on these?

Chad Penney 22-09-2003 09:34 PM

Info on Buckner Rotor Sprinklers

In case anyone is interested I found information on these sprinklers.
It appears they were made by K-Rain for Buckner. They are the same as
the K-Rain K2 series units.