Old 09-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Chad Penney

Default Info on Buckner Rotor Sprinklers

I got a bunch of Buckner Rotor style spinklers off ebay last year.
some are fixed 360 and some a 30-360. I can't seem to find any info on
them. Buckners website doesn't even have them listed. Does anyone have
any information on these?
Old 22-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Chad Penney

In case anyone is interested I found information on these sprinklers.
It appears they were made by K-Rain for Buckner. They are the same as
the K-Rain K2 series units.