GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   leaf blower/vacuum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/44091-leaf-blower-vacuum.html)

DAVID ALLEN 26-09-2003 01:21 AM

leaf blower/vacuum

Can anyone recommend a make and model of residential (not commercial) leaf
blower/vacuum?

[email protected] 26-09-2003 02:43 AM

leaf blower/vacuum

"DAVID ALLEN" wrote:
Can anyone recommend a make and model of residential (not commercial)
leaf blower/vacuum?

How big is your yard, and do you have many trees?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Timothy 27-09-2003 06:43 AM

leaf blower/vacuum

"DAVID ALLEN" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a make and model of residential (not commercial) leaf
blower/vacuum?

Homelite makes a fair blower for about 80 dollars. If your only going to use
it a couple hours a month then I would suggest it. If your going to use your
blower 5 plus hours per month then I would suggest an echo blower. Homedepo
has echos for about 150 dollars. As far as vacs go, I personaly dislike
them. They tend to clog up and you end up breathing lots of dust, fungi and
mold...... your choice though.