Old 26-09-2003, 01:21 AM
DAVID ALLEN

Default leaf blower/vacuum

Can anyone recommend a make and model of residential (not commercial) leaf
blower/vacuum?

Old 26-09-2003, 02:43 AM

"DAVID ALLEN" wrote:
Can anyone recommend a make and model of residential (not commercial)
leaf blower/vacuum?

How big is your yard, and do you have many trees?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Old 27-09-2003, 06:43 AM
Timothy

"DAVID ALLEN" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a make and model of residential (not commercial) leaf
blower/vacuum?

Homelite makes a fair blower for about 80 dollars. If your only going to use
it a couple hours a month then I would suggest it. If your going to use your
blower 5 plus hours per month then I would suggest an echo blower. Homedepo
has echos for about 150 dollars. As far as vacs go, I personaly dislike
them. They tend to clog up and you end up breathing lots of dust, fungi and
mold...... your choice though.