Old 30-09-2003, 07:02 PM
hippo

Default lawnmower

Any recommendations on a gas lawnmower?

Old 30-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Die Spammer !!!

MTD YARD MAN

hippo wrote:

Any recommendations on a gas lawnmower?

Old 03-10-2003, 05:15 AM
Timothy

"hippo" wrote in message
newsgjeb.28280$o21.10863@edtnps84...
Any recommendations on a gas lawnmower?

A low end toro ($350.00 us) will last for just about forever. You may also
want to look into lawnboy or some of the john deeres. Have caution with jonh
deeres, some of the lower end deeres are made by mtd and are total crap. If
350.00 dollars is to rich for your blood, then try to get a mower with a
briggs motor. At least the motor will last a good while and you can fix the
hardware when it breaks. All in all, you get what you pay for. I highly
suggest that you keep away from the homedepo/ walmart mowers as much as you
can. Go to a local john deere, toro or lawnboy dealer. You'll have better
luck getting a good machine. I'd also suggest that you do a good google
search on the mower you tend to want to buy. You'd be surprised by what you
may find out about a product on the internet....
Good luck.

Old 03-10-2003, 01:32 PM
Chet Hayes

I have a Honda Harmony 215 and I love it. Does a super job of
mulching, plastic no-rust deck, very well built.

Old 08-10-2003, 04:32 AM
John

ditto, I have the same Honda Harmony. How long a mower last depends on
maintenance. Hondas start so effortlessly. The Harmony will set you back
500 bones or so
"Chet Hayes" wrote in message
om...
I have a Honda Harmony 215 and I love it. Does a super job of
mulching, plastic no-rust deck, very well built.

"Timothy" wrote in message

ws.com...

Old 08-10-2003, 04:12 PM
Bill Freeman

Honda Harmony! Toro and Craftsman also rate well in Consumer Reports.
www.epinions.com may have recommendations as well.