GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Which fertilizer for overseeding? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/44468-fertilizer-overseeding.html)

Steveo 03-10-2003 06:02 PM

Which fertilizer for overseeding?

"Phrederik" wrote:
My question was to you about your post and nothing to do with actually
doing anything with grass.

You don't know squat about grass, so stfu. Sock puppet.

--
"It ain't exactly Democratic, but it's either them or us and it's the best
we can do". Steve Earle

Phrederik 03-10-2003 06:02 PM

Which fertilizer for overseeding?

snip

Looks like you are as clueless as Diespammer.

Are you a Diespammer sock pimp?

Well lookie here. You have the same ip numbers that diespammer
posts with, "Phrederik"

24.71.223.147

Do you have any open ports, jackass?

Look who's talking...

Pinging px6so.cg.shawcable.net [24.71.223.147] with 32 bytes of data:

Looks like a proxy server to me. Do you know how many THOUSAND folks will
show up with this same IP?

*PLONK* -and I suggest the rest of us do the same thing.

Steveo 03-10-2003 06:02 PM

"Phrederik" wrote:
snip

Looks like you are as clueless as Diespammer.

Are you a Diespammer sock pimp?

Well lookie here. You have the same ip numbers that diespammer
posts with, "Phrederik"

24.71.223.147

Do you have any open ports, jackass?

Look who's talking...

Pinging px6so.cg.shawcable.net [24.71.223.147] with 32 bytes of data:

Looks like a proxy server to me. Do you know how many THOUSAND folks will
show up with this same IP?

*PLONK* -and I suggest the rest of us do the same thing.

You ain't plonking anyone, sock boy.

highcastle 03-10-2003 11:07 PM

Which fertilizer for overseeding?

suck your own sock steveo twink!
you have nothing to offer here and
therefore *splat*.

Steveo 04-10-2003 02:23 AM

"highcastle" wrote:
suck your own sock steveo twink!
you have nothing to offer here and
therefore *splat*.

That's your opinion, and you're allowed to have it.

Look up Moparholic in this group, report back, you
silly *******.

I've forgot more about turfgass than you will ever know.

Steveo 04-10-2003 04:15 AM

Which fertilizer for overseeding?

Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Phrederik" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
just keep the seed wet then slow down the watering after the
grass gets an inch or two tall. dont need to fertilizer... you
want the new grass to be grown (yes I mean *grown*) real soon.

Just ignore this moron, he doesn't have a clue about agriculture.

The poster may not know what he's taking about, but you appear just
as ignorant since you don't know tell us WHY he's wrong.

If all you want to do is call people names, go back to the
schoolyard. If you want to be helpful, EXPLAIN why the poster is
wrong.

I'll explain to the newbie here. If I'm going to the trouble
of over seeding, and all it takes to make it work. Why the ****
would I spare the starter fertilizer, the cheapest part?

Looks like you are as clueless as Diespammer.

Are you a Diespammer sock pimp?

Well lookie here. You have the same ip numbers that diespammer
posts with, "Phrederik"

24.71.223.147

Do you have any open ports, jackass?

Yes you do.

Die Spammer !!! 06-10-2003 04:12 AM

Which fertilizer for overseeding?

Wow, he can get IP's.... LMFAO @ MR STEVO SOCK BOY
AAAAHAHAHAHA I see the moron is making alot of freinds as usual...

Dont waste your time on this guy who can only come up with mr sock boy... what
ever that means.

Spend a few more years in the schoolyard and hopefully you will grow up one
day.

Good advice for mr sock boy stevo

Steveo 06-10-2003 04:32 AM

wrote:
Wow, he can get IP's.... LMFAO @ MR STEVO SOCK BOY
AAAAHAHAHAHA I see the moron is making alot of freinds as usual...

Dont waste your time on this guy who can only come up with mr sock boy...
what ever that means.

Spend a few more years in the schoolyard and hopefully you will grow up
one day.

Good advice for mr sock boy stevo

Still talking to yourself? What a dumbass.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Bob 07-10-2003 04:42 PM

Which fertilizer for overseeding?

"Steveo" wrote in message
it's so easy to kilfile the one who is so bold in talking

tough behind
that computer he is using.

It would be better for all, if you would stop top posting your
clueless answers here.

Is top posting really that important to your life? You really
need to get one.

Bob

Steveo 08-10-2003 02:43 AM

Na, it's the clueless answers that **** me up.