Old 11-01-2004, 02:16 PM
KKG

Default blue rose

Does anyone know where i can find the rare rose called Blue Girl. I am new to this news group so i don't really know
where to find such a rose. thank you

Old 11-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Rick Sims

Gurney's has them......at least in their current catalog. www.gurneys.com

Old 11-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Jackson

Open up Google and type in "blue girl rose", including the quote marks,
then click search web. You will see at least three advertisements to buy
this rose.

--
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

Old 14-01-2004, 12:12 PM
KKG

Hi have you ever dealt with that company before? I did a couple of years ago and was not happy with them I guess they
filed bankruptcy a while ago?

Old 21-01-2004, 05:12 AM
Janice

I got a Gurneys catalog in the mail today, they'll go on forever.
Buying plants from them will usually get you a stick a few inches long
for their cheap prices. They may or may not grow. I only buy seeds
from them that I can't find elsewhere.. or did. This is the first
time in a loooong time that I've been looking to buy.

You can likely find the rose in many places as was suggested with the
Google search. Good luck!