GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Small Concrete Patio (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/54227-small-concrete-patio.html)

DJ 02-03-2004 02:38 AM

Small Concrete Patio

I have a small concrete patio outside my back door. Two, 15 x 15 feet
slabs. Cracked, unenven, patched and unsightly. Thought about wood
decking; wouldn't take much. Thought there might be some sort of jigsaw
puzzle like material I could law down over the top; didn't know about that.
Heck, I even thought about some Brady Bunch grass/carpet.

I am looking for suggestions for covering this small area.

Perhaps I'll post a link to a picture later.

DJ