GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lOOKING FOR A WEEDEATER MANUAL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/62739-looking-weedeater-manual.html)

Don Kaminska 30-05-2004 11:09 PM

lOOKING FOR A WEEDEATER MANUAL

I'm looking for a Weedeater Manual. It's for a Craftsman model
358-799120.

If you know where I can download one please let me know. If you have
one that you can fax, my fax number is 910-484-5412.

Thanks.

Larry 31-05-2004 12:04 AM

lOOKING FOR A WEEDEATER MANUAL

"Don Kaminska" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for a Weedeater Manual. It's for a Craftsman model
358-799120.

If you know where I can download one please let me know. If you have
one that you can fax, my fax number is 910-484-5412.

Thanks.

Parts manual?

Operator manual?

Repair manual?

Larry

Chuck 31-05-2004 02:08 AM

lOOKING FOR A WEEDEATER MANUAL

Had to go look at mine. Unfortunately, its a model 358-798420. I don't know
what the differences would be. What particular info are you looking for?
I'll tell you what my manual says.

Chuck

Bob 01-06-2004 12:08 PM

lOOKING FOR A WEEDEATER MANUAL

"Don Kaminska" wrote in message
I'm looking for a Weedeater Manual. It's for a Craftsman model
358-799120.

First of all - Weedeater is a brand name, as is Craftsman. Can be
different animals depending on who manufactured the Craftsman that year.
It generally changes each year (probably to the lowest bidder).

Anyway, suggest you call Sears. They won't have one in stock, but can no
doubt send you one (for a fee of course) if your model is within the last 2
or 3 years.