Old 06-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Wyatt Williams

Default Buttonweed

Does anyone have any ideas on how to kill buttonweed. It's all in my
grass and it's driving me nuts. Miss. State Univiersity Agriculture
says the best way is hand removal, wrong, I'm not doing that!

Tdubya
Old 08-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Bubba

When I was stationed at Columbus AFB, I had beautiful St Augustine with this
weed. I used Sam's Weed and Feed for Southern Lawns but seems to me I had
remove a lot of it by hand. Water heavily then pull the stem near the base.
What we do for nice lawns!

Bubba