Old 08-10-2004, 05:46 AM
Heather J. Skaggs

Default mums

HI,
I have a question about mums?
I have several in pots, they get enough sun and I water everyday but they are turning brown (the flowers) and I have pinched the heads. no new heads have come back yet. The leaves and stems are fine, just brown flowers. Am I doing something wrong?

Old 08-10-2004, 05:26 PM
Merle O'Broham

--

Depending on the weather, it make take several weeks to rebloom after
deadheading. If you're north, some species are going dormant already.

Mums MJC North Carolina 0 17-10-2003 06:42 PM
mums Burp Gardening 3 17-10-2003 06:02 AM
Mums Brandi Lawns 4 24-05-2003 07:57 PM
Mums and marigolds by seeds? [email protected] Gardening 0 30-01-2003 06:19 PM
Pinching Mums Tony United Kingdom 2 05-11-2002 09:54 PM