GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bear poop (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/84963-bear-poop.html)

Srgnt Billko 14-10-2004 02:08 AM

Bear poop

The bear I spotted on my property a couple weeks ago must still be around.
Today I found a little deposit he / she left about 50' from a picnic table
we have under a Maple tree. Our fruit trees are all within a fence
(protection from deer) and so far he hasn't damaged any of the fence - no
evidence that he has gotten to any fruit.

Oscar_Lives 14-10-2004 04:43 AM

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
The bear I spotted on my property a couple weeks ago must still be around.
Today I found a little deposit he / she left about 50' from a picnic table
we have under a Maple tree. Our fruit trees are all within a fence
(protection from deer) and so far he hasn't damaged any of the fence - no
evidence that he has gotten to any fruit.

You may want to leave a roll of toilet paper on the picnic table for him in
case he wants to wipe his ass after taking a nice long shit. You don't want
an angry bear running around because of all the crap hanging from his
asshole that might attract the ****-ant flies.

John Harlow 19-10-2004 03:36 AM

The bear I spotted on my property a couple weeks ago must still be around.
Today I found a little deposit he / she left about 50' from a picnic table

Are you sure it isn't a pick-a-nick table?