Old 14-10-2004, 02:08 AM
Srgnt Billko

Default Bear poop

The bear I spotted on my property a couple weeks ago must still be around.
Today I found a little deposit he / she left about 50' from a picnic table
we have under a Maple tree. Our fruit trees are all within a fence
(protection from deer) and so far he hasn't damaged any of the fence - no
evidence that he has gotten to any fruit.

Old 14-10-2004, 04:43 AM
Oscar_Lives

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
The bear I spotted on my property a couple weeks ago must still be around.
Today I found a little deposit he / she left about 50' from a picnic table
we have under a Maple tree. Our fruit trees are all within a fence
(protection from deer) and so far he hasn't damaged any of the fence - no
evidence that he has gotten to any fruit.

You may want to leave a roll of toilet paper on the picnic table for him in
case he wants to wipe his ass after taking a nice long shit. You don't want
an angry bear running around because of all the crap hanging from his
asshole that might attract the ****-ant flies.

Old 16-10-2004, 03:24 AM
M&K

LOL!

Make sure it's ch-ch-ch-Charmin

Old 19-10-2004, 03:36 AM
John Harlow

The bear I spotted on my property a couple weeks ago must still be around.
Today I found a little deposit he / she left about 50' from a picnic table

Are you sure it isn't a pick-a-nick table?

Old 16-11-2004, 03:06 PM
BernMan

Guess that answers the question "does a bear shit in the woods"

Better late than never.