Old 03-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Registered User

Default Yellow lawn

Hi All,

I have just laid turf in my garden 6 days after the truf was delivered, and not that I'm surprised, it's looks yellowish.

Is there any chance of it surviving? And what can I do to help it?
Bearing in mind I live in Scotland and doubt at this time of year it is going to grow much.

I know it should have been laid within 24 hours of it arriving but the guys who were supposed to be laying it, kept letting me down.

I'm a complete novice, so any suggestions would be of great help.

Cheers
Old 05-11-2004, 05:32 AM
John Crichton

What kind of turf (fescue perhaps?) and are you watering it? What are
the typical daily high and low temperatures in your part of Scotland
these days?

Mar sin leibh,

John

VEKT wrote:
Hi All,

I have just laid turf in my garden 6 days after the truf was delivered,
and not that I'm surprised, it's looks yellowish.

Is there any chance of it surviving? And what can I do to help it?
Bearing in mind I live in Scotland and doubt at this time of year it is
going to grow much.

I know it should have been laid within 24 hours of it arriving but the
guys who were supposed to be laying it, kept letting me down.

I'm a complete novice, so any suggestions would be of great help.

Cheers

Yellow phal. leaves - Yellow Phal. (Small).JPG [01/01] Chris Savas Orchid Photos 4 10-12-2008 09:14 AM
Yellow jackets hovering over the lawn. Chris McCarty Lawns 4 09-08-2003 11:33 AM
Help: Lawn Yellow AJ Lawns 3 05-05-2003 10:57 PM
cause of yellow or brown lawn Lil Gardening 6 29-03-2003 05:08 AM
Help: Lawn Yellow AJ Lawns 3 04-12-2002 04:29 AM