GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   need help with craftsman mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/86493-need-help-craftsman-mower.html)

GARAGE OWL 16-11-2004 12:58 AM

need help with craftsman mower

Hello, I called sears parts and they can't tell me. I bought a riding
mower at a auction cheap it did not have a engine i just thought i would
put one on it, any way i need to know what it had, all sears could tell
me was it was a briggs and stratton the decals are torn off, the model
number is 917.252933 it has a 44 inch deck and a varidrive trans. sears
was able to give me the engine model number also 4027070132-07 but that
is all the info i have other than it is an older model silver-gray with
red strip if anyone can identifiy this for me please email me thanks

Doug G 16-11-2004 01:21 AM

http://www3.sears.com/Paul/model_sea...num=917.252933

GARAGE OWL 16-11-2004 02:29 AM

Thanks Doug you found out more info in a few minutes than sears knew.
Thanks again for your help

Bubba 16-11-2004 10:08 AM

I found a couple of these engines on Ebay

Bubba