Old 16-11-2004, 12:58 AM
GARAGE OWL

Default need help with craftsman mower

Hello, I called sears parts and they can't tell me. I bought a riding
mower at a auction cheap it did not have a engine i just thought i would
put one on it, any way i need to know what it had, all sears could tell
me was it was a briggs and stratton the decals are torn off, the model
number is 917.252933 it has a 44 inch deck and a varidrive trans. sears
was able to give me the engine model number also 4027070132-07 but that
is all the info i have other than it is an older model silver-gray with
red strip if anyone can identifiy this for me please email me thanks

Old 16-11-2004, 01:21 AM
Doug G

http://www3.sears.com/Paul/model_sea...num=917.252933
Old 16-11-2004, 02:29 AM
GARAGE OWL

Thanks Doug you found out more info in a few minutes than sears knew.
Thanks again for your help

Old 16-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Bubba

I found a couple of these engines on Ebay

Bubba