GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   John Deere Service Plan (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/89806-john-deere-service-plan.html)

JB 15-02-2005 12:50 AM

John Deere Service Plan

Just got an offer from John Deere. They're wanting me to purchase a two year
service maintenance plan (two annual checkups). Cost is $545. No thanks.
That's a tad high to change oil, sharpen blades, lubricate a couple of
bearings.

[email protected] 16-02-2005 06:30 AM

thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

Steveo 16-02-2005 05:19 PM

wrote:
thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

WTF is that?

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

GFRfan 16-02-2005 06:04 PM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

WTF is that?

I think it was a weird introduction. ??

Timothy 16-02-2005 09:40 PM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:04:44 +0000, GFRfan wrote:

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

WTF is that?

I think it was a weird introduction. ??

No you silly, you take your golf course to him and he put's it up onto the
lift. Changes the oil and rotates your balls, stuff like that ... 8)

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com

Steveo 16-02-2005 09:47 PM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

WTF is that?

I think it was a weird introduction. ??

No you silly, you take your golf course to him and he put's it up onto
the lift. Changes the oil and rotates your balls, stuff like that ... 8)

Cool..check under the roots fer dem dag burn grub things while yore
under there, will ya Goob? Say hey to Wally.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

GFRfan 17-02-2005 12:07 AM

Steveo wrote:

wrote:

thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

WTF is that?

I think it was a weird introduction. ??

No you silly, you take your golf course to him and he put's it up onto
the lift. Changes the oil and rotates your balls, stuff like that ... 8)

Cool..check under the roots fer dem dag burn grub things while yore
under there, will ya Goob? Say hey to Wally.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I am so naive. 8^p

Jack Bauer 17-02-2005 05:36 PM

If you want to throw away your money on a John Deere, I guess that's ok
but I would rather buy an MTD and have all those thousands of dollars
left over to buy many other things. You could buy a new MTD for what it
would cost for a John Deere repair. An MTD can run 20 years without any
major repairs. Since the initial cost of a John Deere might be 5 times
what an MTD cost, the John Deere would have to run for a hundred years
without major repairs to equal the MTD. From what I have seen of John
Deere's, they haven't got a chance of running that long, not even 20 years.