Old 15-02-2005, 12:50 AM
JB

Default John Deere Service Plan

Just got an offer from John Deere. They're wanting me to purchase a two year
service maintenance plan (two annual checkups). Cost is $545. No thanks.
That's a tad high to change oil, sharpen blades, lubricate a couple of
bearings.

Old 16-02-2005, 06:30 AM

thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

Old 17-02-2005, 12:07 AM
GFRfan

Steveo wrote:
Timothy wrote:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:04:44 +0000, GFRfan wrote:

Steveo wrote:

wrote:

thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

WTF is that?

I think it was a weird introduction. ??

No you silly, you take your golf course to him and he put's it up onto
the lift. Changes the oil and rotates your balls, stuff like that ... 8)

Cool..check under the roots fer dem dag burn grub things while yore
under there, will ya Goob? Say hey to Wally.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I am so naive. 8^p
Old 17-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Jack Bauer

If you want to throw away your money on a John Deere, I guess that's ok
but I would rather buy an MTD and have all those thousands of dollars
left over to buy many other things. You could buy a new MTD for what it
would cost for a John Deere repair. An MTD can run 20 years without any
major repairs. Since the initial cost of a John Deere might be 5 times
what an MTD cost, the John Deere would have to run for a hundred years
without major repairs to equal the MTD. From what I have seen of John
Deere's, they haven't got a chance of running that long, not even 20 years.

John Deere LX 176 kent Lawns 8 11-01-2010 10:52 AM
Easy to see, Expat owns John Smith and John Smith is ExpatsPuppet on a String! hahahaha ..... Dance Johnny boy.. dance you fool!John Smith the puppet on a string John Smith[_5_] Ponds 0 07-09-2008 04:42 PM
john deere 214 or 200 series service manual needed Kim Lawns 1 31-07-2006 08:40 PM
John Deere F510 Riding Mower Keeps Blowing Fuses! C R R Lawns 0 29-03-2003 02:20 PM
John Deere 300 trans dipstick help Chris Szilagyi Gardening 0 28-01-2003 08:55 PM