Old 22-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Deborah Francisco

Default orchid plant

My brother gave me an orchid plant for my birthday and it is already
starting to die. I don't think I've overwatered it. Is there any way to
help my poor plant?

-Deborah
Old 24-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Paul

Go to this site: http://www.orchidlady.com/
Read the FAQ info and you should have a better understanding of the
plant. I have several, I mist them twice a week ( room temp) and water
everyweek (no more than 2 shot glass). Works for me and my flowers are
crazy. As for plant food once every other week 1/4 teaspoon in the shot
glass (orchid food). As always this works for me,but read the faq or do
a search...Paul

Deborah Francisco wrote in news:d1qb47$oq9$1
@domitilla.aioe.org: