Old 08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Heidi the Horrible

Default Aerator equipment question

I need to frequently aerate parts of the lawn that are hard to get the pull
behind aerator into. This includes high traffic areas and tight areas
between landscaping features. It's too much to do by hand pluggers. The
machine listed below should get the job done but it's pricy and costs a lot
to ship.

This one has sold but they have more they would sell to me.

Is this a good machine and is this a reasonable price ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:WN:US:1

Thanks.

Old 08-04-2005, 04:57 PM
colt Steele

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:37:23 -0400, "Heidi the Horrible"
wrote:

I need to frequently aerate parts of the lawn that are hard to get the pull
behind aerator into. This includes high traffic areas and tight areas
between landscaping features. It's too much to do by hand pluggers. The
machine listed below should get the job done but it's pricy and costs a lot
to ship.

This one has sold but they have more they would sell to me.

Is this a good machine and is this a reasonable price ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:WN:US:1

Thanks.

What about renting a gas powered aerator?? They are not all that big,
and rent for around 45.00 a day, here. Although they are very heavy
and takes a couple of people to off load the truck. What you show in
the picture is a gas powered one and most rental supply stores or
feed & seed type stores will rent ya one for a day.

Colt
Old 08-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Heidi the Horrible

news
wrote:

[...]

I'm coming to that conclusion. Thanks

Old 08-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Srgnt Billko

"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message
I need to frequently aerate parts of the lawn that are hard to get the

pull
behind aerator into. This includes high traffic areas and tight areas
between landscaping features. It's too much to do by hand pluggers. The
machine listed below should get the job done but it's pricy and costs a

lot
to ship.

This one has sold but they have more they would sell to me.

Is this a good machine and is this a reasonable price ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:WN:US:1

Thanks.

I'd consider buying a few bucks worth of earthworms every week - toss them
in the area along with some coffee grinds - should do the job.