Old 13-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Registered User

Default leather jackets or cutworms

in the garden border last year when i was digging i kept digging up what looked like leatherjackets i know cutworms though look familir
but at end of year every year we have probs wiv loads of daddy long legs on garages behind our garden the lawn is thinner then usual could they be damaging it
what can i do if i use something will it kill my border plants?

lisa

leather jackets Pete United Kingdom 14 01-04-2006 06:01 PM
leather jackets or cutworms cosmos United Kingdom 15 16-05-2005 04:36 PM
Cutworms FDR Edible Gardening 13 29-06-2003 09:20 PM
Rocky Mtn. Area invaded by cutworms??? jhultman Gardening 1 20-05-2003 09:20 PM