Old 18-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Doe John

Default Roots from woody brush/saplings

After cutting woody brush.saplings with a pruner or machete, should I
completely dig out the roots? Someone told me that it is ok to leave
the stems from out of the ground, and that mowing and time will
eventually kill off the roots. Doesn't sound right.
Old 20-05-2005, 09:59 PM

i think that leaving them and mowing will eventually kill them, does
around here. lucas

Old 21-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Jinxy

"Doe John" wrote in message
After cutting woody brush.saplings with a pruner or machete, should I
completely dig out the roots? Someone told me that it is ok to leave
the stems from out of the ground, and that mowing and time will
eventually kill off the roots. Doesn't sound right.

I did the same thing as you...they never went away..they keep coming back. I
can't remove the roots cause there's just to darn many.